Monday, March 21, 2011

Reality sucks sometimes

After my visit with the doctor today, it is just now soaking  in that it may be more than a couple of weeks before I get back to sewing.  Having both shoulders affected by adhesive capsulitis might mean a much longer period of recovery.  This is very depressing to me.  I had just begun to think that my sewing was the one productive thing I could do after leaving school because of my health.

Two steps forward and one step back, at least you can get somewhere.  I am about one for one right now.  I will keep up with this blog as my body allows and make it the one thing I can do.  I will shamelessly promote the ads that google inserts in my blog.  Please click on any that you might find interesting as this helps support the blog and my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment