Monday, April 4, 2011

Pain, pain, go away

Wow, it's been a rough week for me painwise.  My adhesive capsulitis has flared up, and I have an abscessed tooth to go along with it.  I'll be going to the dentist in a few days, and I'm not looking forward to that.  I have always been terrified of dentists and need to be put to sleep anytime I have work done on my teeth.  I've never been able to get over my fear and the best way to get my dental work done is just to have general anesthesia.

There's just something about having a relative stranger rummaging around in the back of my mouth that I can't handle.  The last time I had major dental work done, I was out for four and a half hours.  This time it is just one tooth, so hopefully it won't take that long.  I know it will require a root canal procedure, so it may be a little time consuming, but nothing like last time.

So, please send me positive energy to help sustain me through this procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment