Friday, January 25, 2013

I think I'm dying again

The past few weeks have been horrid.  My doctor is on my case to lose weight because of my diabetes.  So, I am basically hungry all day every day.  I have no energy and each day I feel like I'm dying a little bit more.  I hate when I get like this, but it happens at least twice a year.  I've been in constant pain from both my fibromyalgia and spinal injuries, but since I had been doing so well my doctor cut my pain pills in half.  Now I have to ration them, because I don't have enough to last through the day.

Having multiple hidden disabilities can be almost overwhelming at times.  I'd like to hear from some of you about your daily struggles.  Please comment on this, and let me know how you deal with things when they get overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. I have seizures and a bone disease called fibrous dysplasia which can cause a lot of pain.
    I found all the drugs doctors gave me didn't help and almost killed me. I choose to be my own advocate and eat a healthy diet and take herbs, vitamins and minerals that cut down on the inflamation and am doing extremely well now. I hate that feeling that nothing is going to get better and have found eating organic and staying away from processed and refined foods have been a godsend for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how much eating healthy, organic foods can help. I have been a vegetarian for almost 20 years as well. I'm glad you've been able to find a routine that works for you.

    ReplyDelete