Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday morning thoughts

I'm just sitting here watching my sweetie get ready for work.  An ambulance just passed.  My sweetie said, "May all people be free of suffering."  I concur.  So what do I want to get out of this blog?  It would be nice if it could benefit other people, but I started it to benefit myself in some way.

I need something productive to do on the days when my pain prevents me from other activity.  I guess that posting about politics and social issues could benefit others.  Posting about life in general might help, but what do I have to offer?  I guess I could also post about ways people could benefit themselves financially--like clearance offers and giveaways--but I'm not a financial adviser by any means.  So I could post coupons or something perhaps?

I think I have the blog set so that readers can't make comments, but maybe not--I haven't quite got it figured out yet.  I guess if I get comments I'll know.  I'm not really sure if I want comments.  I'll be thinking about what I want, and posting about it as I get it worked out.

I know I will posting about issues of chronic pain, because I can't help thinking about them.  I only have a few followers, so I'll try not to burn them out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment